And we are off, the 2016 Challenge to Conquer Cancer is under way! We will be updating our Blog as well as our social media sites throughout the entire ride to Maine as well as the Dempsey Challenge. Click the “BLOG” link above to be forwarded to our “ride to Maine” site.
Beads for a Cause creates beautiful, inspirational jewelry and a unique fundraising opportunity for charities they think are doing amazing things. They enjoy helping to raise awareness and financial support for organizations committed to making a difference. Linda is the owner and her Mom had cancer. When she looked at our website, she was amazed. She has approved C3 as a fundraising partner. By clicking on the link below and placing an order, C3 receives 20% of orders received through the link. Look for the soon to be released “Warrior” bead! Beginning this Fall, we will be collaborating on our own C3 jewelry to celebrate 10 years. We will be creating some very unique C3 items for men and women!
Top 10 reasons why we are excited to be riding to Maine for the Dempsey Challenge!
10. We love to ride!
9. We ride because today we can, and it is a ride that EVERYONE can do beginner, novice, ex-pro, retired, and especially for those cycling enthusiasts who really want to make an impact on the community.
8. Community Involvement and being able to give charities that help others heal.
7. The superior views throughout the ride
6. Don’t blink through Woodstock, NY
5. You meet the most amazing people along the way.
4. An experience you will never forget and that will forever change you.
3. We ride for those who are going through Cancer, Survived it, and are positive roll models for others, and they are our loudest proudest dearest and biggest cheerleaders.
2. How many ways can you make a Lobsta-Roll?
1. To be able to say it again…… “WOW, WHAT A RIDE!”