Registration is now open for the 10th Challenge to Conquer Cancer: September 30th – October 8th!
Here it is! For all of those who would like to ride with C3, however are not able to commit to a 7-day ride. We are proud to offer a 2-day ride, with a fundraising goal of only $1250! Please email Daniel Learmonth for more details.
Get ready, the 2017 Training Rides are starting up in March. More to come
Top 10 reasons why we are excited to be riding to Maine for the Dempsey Challenge!
10. We love to ride!
9. We ride because today we can, and it is a ride that EVERYONE can do beginner, novice, ex-pro, retired, and especially for those cycling enthusiasts who really want to make an impact on the community.
8. Community Involvement and being able to give charities that help others heal.
7. The superior views throughout the ride
6. Don’t blink through Woodstock, NY
5. You meet the most amazing people along the way.
4. An experience you will never forget and that will forever change you.
3. We ride for those who are going through Cancer, Survived it, and are positive roll models for others, and they are our loudest proudest dearest and biggest cheerleaders.
2. How many ways can you make a Lobsta-Roll?
1. To be able to say it again…… “WOW, WHAT A RIDE!”